Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yields: 2 servings
¾ cup all purpose flour
½ cup brown sugar
1 egg (room temperature)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ cup chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 350*F
2. Line the 4x4 inch square pan with parchment paper and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix egg and brown sugar.
4. Now add vanilla extract and harissa infused olive oil.
5. Add all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder, combine until well mixed.
6. Finally add half of the chocolate chips and give a quick mix. Do not overmix the batter.
7. Pour the batter into the prepared pan, add the remaining chocolate chips for topping and bake for 15 minutes. Check the baked brownie with toothpick inserted comes out clean.
8. Let the brownie cools over countertop, slice and serve.