Spicy potato wedge- Chippies
Prep time: 10 Min
Cook time: 3 Min
Yields: 4 servings
Ingredients for spicy potato wedge
4-5 medium potatoes (cut into wedges)
1/4 cup Herbs de Provence Olive Oil
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
5-6 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon crushed red chili flakes
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Ingredients for avocado dipping
1 medium avocado (pitted, peeled and diced)
1 tablespoon fresh parsley (chopped)
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450* line baking sheet with parchment paper
2. Cut the potatoes into wedges and transfer to bowl.
3. Add all the remaining ingredients including Herbs de Provence olive oil, mix well and let it rest for 10 mins.
4. Transfer the contents to the prepared baking sheet an bake for about 30 min flipping through halfway until golden grown.
5. Meanwhile, prepare the avocado dipping. Add the avocado chunks to a bowl, using fork smash the avocado and add the remaining ingredients such as chopped fresh parsley, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well until combined.
6. Once the potato wedges are baked, serve hot with avocado dipping.